Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Jehovah Jirah


A drop, a tear
A word of fear –
A gentle reassurance.

A shout, a cry
A question why –
A proof of love’s endurance.

My heart grows still
I bend my will –
I feel my fences falling.

I turn my ear
I strain to hear –
I hear His promise calling.

You are my God
You are the One –
You are my soul’s provider.

An original poem by Miekie

Marietjie Uys (Miekie) is a published author. You can buy the books here:
You can purchase Designs By Miekie 1 here.
Jy kan Kom Ons Teken en Verf Tuinstories hier koop.
Jy kan Kom Ons Kleur Tuinstories In hier koop.
Jy kan Tuinstories hier koop.
You can follow Miekie's daily Bible Study blog, Bybel Legkaart, here in English & Afrikaans.
For more crafty ideas and great products, visit A Pretty Talent on Facebook.
Remember to keep nurturing your TALENT for making PRETTY things.
You can subscribe to this blog and receive regular updates by email by simply registering your email address at the top of the current blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment