Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 August 2017

The Journey


In the morning hours, Lord,
I seek to come into accord
with what You want my day to be
and how to get there easily.

But sometimes, Lord, that’s not the plan,
as I have to do all that I can
to pick my route up the elevation
in order to reach my destination.

It’s then I realize that the route I take
matters for the journey’s sake.
For the end of day is not the thing,
but what lies between is our offering.

An original poem by Miekie (Marietjie Uys).

Marietjie Uys (Miekie) is a published author. You can buy my books here:
You can purchase Designs By Miekie 1 here.
Jy kan Kom Ons Teken en Verf Tuinstories hier koop.
Jy kan Kom Ons Kleur Tuinstories In hier koop.
Jy kan Tuinstories hier koop.
You can follow Miekie's daily Bible Study blog, Bybel Legkaart, here in English & Afrikaans.
You may prefer to follow the traveling blog, A Pretty Tourist.
For more crafty ideas and great product reviews, visit A Pretty Talent on Facebook.
If you are in a literary mood, follow Miekie's musings, stories and poetry on A Pretty Author - Miekie.
Remember to keep nurturing your TALENT for making life PRETTY.
You can subscribe to any of these blogs and receive regular updates by email. Simply register your email address at the top of the applicable blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment