Search This Blog

Thursday 23 February 2017

Life eternal


My life is not my own to give
It is what I from God receive
He is the maker of my soul,
the One Who casts me in this role.

Against His will I simply can't,
I am but putty in His hand.
He made me me in joy and pain,
the pleasure found in Him, my gain.

If I depart from here today,
it is with Him that I'll go stay.
He'll welcome me with arms outstretched
and lay me down upon His breast.

An original poem by Miekie

Marietjie Uys (Miekie) is a published author. You can buy the books here:
You can purchase Designs By Miekie 1 here.
Jy kan Kom Ons Teken en Verf Tuinstories hier koop.
Jy kan Kom Ons Kleur Tuinstories In hier koop.
Jy kan Tuinstories hier koop.
You can follow Miekie's daily Bible Study blog, Bybel Legkaart, here in English & Afrikaans.
For more crafty ideas and great products, visit A Pretty Talent on Facebook.
Remember to keep nurturing your TALENT for making PRETTY things.
You can subscribe to this blog and receive regular updates by email by simply registering your email address at the top of the current blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment